1. Numbers 1:9; Numbers 2:7; Numbers 7:24; Numbers 7:29; Numbers 10:16.
2. Numbers 26:8-9; Numbers 16:1; Numbers 16:12; Deuteronomy 11:6.
3. David's oldest brother (1 Chronicles 2:13; 1 Samuel 16:6; 1 Samuel 17:13; 1 Samuel 17:28). Abihail his daughter (granddaughter?) married her second cousin Rehoboam, and bore him three children (2 Chronicles 11:18). Eliab betrayed anger without a cause toward David, when seeking his brethren's welfare ("Why camest thou down hither, and with whom hast thou left those few sheep in the wilderness?"); also "pride and naughtiness of heart," the very sins he charged David with ("I know thy pride," etc.; he knew himself still less than he did David); uncharitable surmising instead of the love that thinketh no evil ("thou art come down that thou mightest see the battle".) David meekly replied, "Is there not a cause?" (see Matthew 5:22; 1 Corinthians 13:4-7.) 1 Corinthians 13:4. A Levite porter and musician on the psaltery (1 Chronicles 15:18; 1 Chronicles 15:20; 1 Chronicles 16:5).
5. A Gadite leader who joined David in the wilderness in his flight from Saul (1 Chronicles 12:9).
6. Ancestor of Samuel, a Kohathite Levite, son of Nahath (1 Chronicles 6:27). Called Elihu 1 Samuel 1:1, also Eliel 1 Chronicles 6:34.
Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE)
Online Bible (KJV)
Naves Topical Bible
Smith's Bible Dictionary
Easton's Bible Dictionary
Schaff's Bible Dictionary
Fausset's Bible Dictionary
Matthew Henry Bible Commentary
Hitchcock's Bible Dictionary
Meaning and definition of fasting, what is fasting in the bible, fasting definition, why should I fast, the power of prayer and fasting, Location of Galilee, where was galilee in the bible?, fasting definition, Galilee region, cities of Galilee, Sea of Galilee, Definition of biblical fire, what is fire in the bible?, fire and brimstone, fire meaning, baking bread with fire, Definition of the biblical firmament in Genesis, what is the firmament in the bible?, was the firmament the third heaven, firmament meaning, did the firmament bring the flood of Noah?.