Michael in Smiths Bible Dictionary
(who is like God?).
1. An Asherite, father of Sethur, one of the twelve
spies. Nu 13:13
2. One of the Gadites who settled in the land of
Bashan. 1Ch 5:13
3. Another Gadite, ancestor of Abihail. 1Ch 5:14
4. A Gershionite Levite, ancestor of Asaph. 1Ch 6:40
5. One of the five sons of Izrahiah, of the tribe of
Issachar. 1Ch 7:3
6. A Benjamite of the sons of Beriah. 1Ch 8:16
7. One of the captains of the "thousands" of
Manasseh who joined David at Ziklag. 1Ch 12:20
8. The father or ancestor of Omri, chief of the
tribe of Issachar in the reign of David. 1Ch 27:18
9. One of the sons of Jehoshaphat who were murdered
by their elder brother, Jehoram. 2Ch 21:2,4
10. The father or ancestor of Zebadiah, of the sons
of Shephatiah. Ezr 8:8
11. "One," or "the first, of the chief princes" or
archangels, Da 10:21 as the "prince" of Israel, and in ch.
Da 12:1 as "the great prince which standeth" in time
conflict "for the children of thy people."