Eliphelet in Smiths Bible Dictionary
(the God of deliverance).
1. The name of a son of David, one of the children
born to him after his establishment in Jerusalem. 1Ch 3:6
(B.C. after 1044.)
2. Another son of David, belonging also to the
Jerusalem family, and apparently the last of his sons. 1Ch 3:8
3. One of the thirty warriors of David's guard. 2Sa
4. Son of Eshek, a descendant of King Saul through
Jonathan. 1Ch 8:39 (B.C. before 536.)
5. One of the leaders of the Bene-Adonikam who
returned from Babylon with Ezra. Ezr 8:13 (B.C. 459.)
6. A man of the Bene-Hushum in the time of Ezra who
had married a foreign wife. Ezr 10:33 (B.C. 458).
Read More about Eliphelet in Smiths Bible Dictionary