Eliezar in Smiths Bible Dictionary
(God is his help).
1. Abraham's chief servant, called by him "Eliezer
of Damascus." Ge 15:2 (B.C. 1857.)
2. Second son of Moses and Zipporah (B.c. 1523), to
whom his father gave this name because "the God of my father
was mine help, and delivered me from the sword of Pharaoh."
Ex 18:4; 1Ch 23:15,17; 26:25
3. One of the sons of Becher, the son of Benjamin.
4. A priest in the reign of David. 1Ch 15:24
5. Son of Zichri, ruler of the Reubenites in the
reign of David. 1Ch 27:16
6. Son of Dodavah, of Mareshah in Judah, 2Ch 20:37 a
prophet, who rebuked Jehoshaphat for joining himself with
Ahaziah king of Israel. (B.C. 895.)
7. A chief Israelite whom Ezra sent with others from
Ahava to Cesiphia, to induce some Levites and Nethinim to
accompany him to Jerusalem. Ezr 8:16 (B.C. 459.)
8,9,10. A priest, a Levite and an Israelite of the
sons of Harim, who had married foreign wives. Ezr
11. Son of Jorim, in the genealogy of Christ. Lu
Read More about Eliezar in Smiths Bible Dictionary