Delaiah in the Bible Encyclopedia - ISBE
de-la'-ya (delayah, "God has raised"):
(1) A descendant of David (1 Ch 3:24; the King James Version
(2) One of David's priests and leader of the 23rd course (1 Ch
(3) One of the princes who pleaded with Jehoiakim not to
destroy the roll containing the prophecies of Jeremiah (Jer
(4) The ancestor of a post-exilic family whose genealogy was
lost (Ezr 2:60; Neh 7:62; 1 Esdras 5:37 margin).
(5) The father of timorous Shemaiah (Neh 6:10).
Read More about Delaiah in the Bible Encyclopedia - ISBE