Bani in the Bible Encyclopedia - ISBE
ba'-ni (bani, "posterity"):
(1) A Gadite, one of David's mighty men (2 Sam 23:36).
(2) A Levite whose son was appointed for service in the
tabernacle at David's time (1 Ch 6:46).
(3) A Judahite whose son lived in Jerusalem after the
captivity (1 Ch 9:4).
(4) The descendants of Bani (called Binnui, Neh 7:15)
returned with Zerubbabel (Ezr 2:10) and had taken "strange
wives" (Ezr 10:29).
(5) Bani who had taken a "strange wife" (Ezr 10:38)
mentioned with his brothers, the sons of Bani who also had
taken "strange wives" (Ezr 10:34).
(6) Son of Bani, a Levite and builder (Neh 3:17).
(7) Bani, who instructed the people at Ezra's time (Neh
(8) Three Levites mentioned in connection with the temple
worship at Ezra's time (Neh 9:4,5).
(9) A Levite who sealed the covenant with Neh (Neh 10:13).
(10) A leader of the people who also signed the covenant
(11) One whose son Uzzi was overseer of the Levites at
Jerusalem (Neh 11:22).
Read More about Bani in the Bible Encyclopedia - ISBE