Armenian Mosaic in Wikipedia

Armenian mosaic - In 1894 an ancient mosaic floor was discovered in a house at 18 Street of the Prophets, 200 meters east of Damascus Gate. Known as the "bird mosaic", it depicts peacocks, ducks, storks, pigeons, an eagle, a partridge, and a parrot in a cage, along with branches and grape clusters, all symbols of death in early Christian art. An inscription at the top of the mosaic reads, "For the memory and salvation of all those Armenians whose name the Lord knows". Beneath a corner of the mosaic lay a natural cave containing human bones which were dated to the 5th or 6th century, indicating that the room was used as a mortuary chapel

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_of_the_Prophets#Armenian_mosaic