Complete King James Bible
- He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.
- When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
- Whoso loveth wisdom rejoiceth his father: but he that keepeth company with harlots spendeth his substance.
- The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it.
- A man that flattereth his neighbour spreadeth a net for his feet.
- In the transgression of an evil man there is a snare: but the righteous doth sing and rejoice.
- The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it.
- Scornful men bring a city into a snare: but wise men turn away wrath.
- If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he rage or laugh, there is no rest.
- The bloodthirsty hate the upright: but the just seek his soul.
- A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.
- If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants are wicked.
- The poor and the deceitful man meet together: the LORD lighteneth both their eyes.
- The king that faithfully judgeth the poor, his throne shall be established for ever.
- The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
- When the wicked are multiplied, transgression increaseth: but the righteous shall see their fall.
- Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.
- Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
- A servant will not be corrected by words: for though he understand he will not answer.
- Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
- He that delicately bringeth up his servant from a child shall have him become his son at the length.
- An angry man stirreth up strife, and a furious man aboundeth in transgression.
- A man's pride shall bring him low: but honour shall uphold the humble in spirit.
- Whoso is partner with a thief hateth his own soul: he heareth cursing, and bewrayeth it not.
- The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.
- Many seek the ruler's favour; but every man's judgment cometh from the LORD.
Select a Chapter
- An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.
The Holy Bible, King James Version. New York: American Bible Society: bible-history.com
, 2010. bible-history.com/kjv/
. Mar 29, 2023.
King James Bible Home
Bible History Online Home
Bible Encyclopedia (ISBE)
Online Bible (KJV)
Naves Topical Bible
Smith's Bible Dictionary
Easton's Bible Dictionary
Fausset's Bible Dictionary
Matthew Henry Bible Commentary
Hitchcock's Bible Dictionary
Related Bible History